yan
I just realised that my last post was my 5oth entry! *throws confetti*

It's surviving!

This is a very very random update. I just wanna record that yesterday night, I dreamed about a Unicorn!

Dead.

In a pool of blood.

From being knocked down by a train.

... Beats me. I know.

Also, to my musically inclined friends, just wanna share two of my favourite instrumental songs.
Cause I feel so sentimental today. =D

My friend introduced me to this song. Very lovely melody. It feels sad yet very soothing to the soul. I listen to it when I work sometimes. Makes me want to learn the guitar solely for this.

Rylynn by Andy Mckee.



Another lovely piece. Got introduced by the same friends as Bella's Lullaby from Twilight. Yes, Twilight. But apparently it's a well known mistake and the official Bella's Lullaby was actually another piece by Carter Burwell (which is also very nice and sounds very mysterious).

But this piece. The once-mistaken-for-Bella's-Lullaby piece, is even better. Listening to it is like watching a fantasy film and the MV of a little fairy dancing among the flowers in a forest. So gentle and pretty. Makes me smile! And hate myself for not continuing on with the piano lessons.

River Flows in You by Yiruma

Labels: edit post
0 Responses