yan
If you don't know what a flying lizard is...

... it's perfectly alright. Because they are just a figment of my imagination.

You see, the last thing I saw before I went to sleep yesterday night was Lady (my kitty) toying/torturing/having a taste/mocking/haha-ing a baby lizard.

NEWS FLASH: They are my nemesis. So as cruel as it may be, I am actually glad my cat caught one. One less to worry about.

nem·e·sis (nm-ss)
n. pl. nem·e·ses (-sz)
1. A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
2. Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
3. An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
4. One that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
5. Nemesis Greek Mythology The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.

Yeah, that nemesis.

And in my dreams yesterday night, I dreamt of one particular lizard, that could fly. Wingless. With split ends on its tail. LIKE TOOTHLESS'S TAIL. Toothless is a pretty cute dragon, no?

Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon
Dawwwwwwww....

Anyway, the flying lizard in my dream is nowhere near as cute as Toothless. It's just a lizard, without wings, with a split-ended tail, and it can fly.

Perfect recipe for a nightmare. MY nightmare.

I woke up today morning (hoping it was a DREAM omgomgpleasespareme), with the dream still clear in my mind. Coming from a Chinese family... guess what's next?

Buy number lah. Weird dream + Clear details = Buy 4D time.

For the record, dreams of flying lizard = 0811
Malaysia has 3. Shop A, Shop B and Shop C. I asked my mum to buy the number for fun, since numbers that I ask my mum to buy once in a blue moon never actually opens. She buys from only Shop A and Shop B.

Guess what? The number actually opened! Nyahahaha. For once dream predictions actually come true! Second prize! I'm a few thousands richer! Think of all the things I can buy. A new handphone? Mmmm~ Already got my eyes set on a pretty nifty handphone. New shoes for work! Not to forget new clothes. I'm a happy happy girl.






NOT. The number came out in Shop C.
Although I am a bit disappointed that we didn't get any richer, I'm actually VERY surprised to find out that the number 0811 actually opened today. I 've added something to my accomplishments:

Successfully predicting a 4D number.

Flying lizards FTW.

NOT.

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
~You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson
Lyrics credits
One of my all time favourite Kelly Clarkson song. It was not a single but it's really nice!


Labels: edit post
0 Responses