yan
Source: The Star

"They are not just ordinary backyard school bullies – at just 14 and 16, they are already hardcore gangsters and now, sadistic rapists."

"They strike terror among their schoolmates and even the teachers, and residents in the two neighbourhoods near the school live in fear of them."

"She said the boys had even vandalised her husband’s car and thrown stones into her house."

“They also use vulgar words liberally,” she added.

“During one of their drinking sessions, they pelted me with stones when I questioned them. They told me to mind my own business and threatened to assault me,” he said, adding that he gave photographs of the students to the school management but no action had been taken."

"Checks showed that graffiti depicted the gangs’ triad numbers on the walls of the school."

"The bullies also damaged vehicles parked in the school grounds, smashing windscreens and vandalising cars belonging to teachers."

“Happy hour” sessions are on every Friday afternoon next to the cemetery.

"Violent attacks, rapes and drunken binges by schoolboys spewing four-letter words are all common in this school."

"And it’s not just fellow students who are afraid. Residents outside the school are equally afraid of these schoolboy gang members."

If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who ya gonna call?

Yankumi and Onizuka

I can't help thinking this after reading the articles.

Joking aside, I can't believe teenagers nowadays are so daring. It's sad.


At work, let's just say I didn't get the department I wanted, and I'm alone here. But I'll make the best out of it. =)
Needs ranting session badly!
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    whare is that neighbourhood? damn scary!!! those violent sh*t gangsters are damn jahanam.