yan
*cleans dust*

Yeah.. sorry for abandoning you my poor lil blog. 24 hours is not enough for me to allocate time 30 minutes for you.

And I'm just being lazy.

Anyway, life at 'work' is so far so good. Technically it's because I've not started work yet. Three weeks work of training done. Another three days next week. THEN I start the work. And say byebye to life.

I have some pretty nice and cool colleagues here. So I am VERY glad that I can actually mix well with most of them. Phewwwww.

The bad thing is that we still don't know which department we will be going to yet. Well, training cannot go on forever. Everyone's gonna have to survive on their own soon. I'm just hoping at least one of them goes to the same dept as me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Here's what I did for three weeks:
7.15 wake up
7.45 breakfast
10.30 tea break
1.00 lunch break
3.30 tea break
6.00 finish class
7.00 dinner

Like 5 meals a day! Hello there kilograms! How long will you be staying? =D
Meals consists of curry, curry, rice, curry, rice and uh... more curry. And some of colleagues have been taking ice cream from the icebox thinking it's free when they suddenly discovered last week that they had to pay for it all along.

Everything else is free, why not the ice cream? Tsk.
0 Responses