=(
yan
I feel thankful today.

Firstly, thankful for my dad, who drove us to MidValley, despite complaints of traffic jams and crowds.

Next, thankful for my mum, for spending money on me. I'm sort of done with shopping. Decided not to buy working shoes as I would be using the black heels back home.

Also, not to forget Lady, whose cute lil kitty miao miao face cheers me up every time I look at her.
Seriously, you just feel like going "Awwwwwwwwww".
Lastly, I would also like to thank this... organization.

Thank you Esu-toro.
For keeping my hopes up and ultimately crushing it down at the very last minute.
For not announcing the winner of the contest on your website until now, making me check my email every 10 minutes in hopes of winning.
For putting my Monday plans off.

Seriously though, they should really put up the names of the winners, so at least I know that I did not win earlier. T.T

Thank. You. Esu-toro.

Hence, explains the frowning smilie as my post title.

=(

How could you be so heartless... oh
How could you be so heartless?

~Heartless by Kanye West
Lyrics credits
Labels: edit post
0 Responses