yan
My observant (sampat? XD) friends would have noticed me wearing a plastic ring on my index finger of my right hand.

Frequently mistaken for a rubber band.

I was fiddling it with my left hand, when I noticed a teeny little bump. That stuck out like a big zit. For me anyway.

It was cracked.

I feel very sad noticing the crack on my ring. It is my favourite piece of accessory.
1. It is orange (not rubber band coloured D=) which is my favourite colour
2. It fits my toothpick fingers
3. It's from Australia, and it only costs AUD5. Bought it on a trip in Sydney

I hope it doesn't break into pieces anytime soon. Shame it's made of plastic.
Please last until the day I get my salary and I can buy a proper ring for myself. T.T

And my interview results are not out yet. Better luck next week I hope.

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
~ Single Ladies by Beyonce
Dancing footballers and Kurt comes to mind every single time it plays now.
Lyrics credit
Labels: edit post
0 Responses