yan
Today...

Yours truly...

Went jogging. I swear a snowstorm is coming.

It all started when my dear Manda, who lives literally a stone's throw away from me (if I throw the freaking stone with all my might) called me at 6pm, when I was weighing between the option of watching the American Idol Season 8 rerun or taking a lovely evening nap.

The lovely tune of "Wedding Dress" by Taeyang rang ever so pleasantly in my ear. Seeing it was Manda, I thought she wanted to discuss about tomorrow's session at my place.

Manda: Heyyyyyy, you wanna go jogging with me?

And you know, me being me, and her being her, I couldn't refuse...

So yes, I got off my lazy butt and went jogging with her around the neighborhood.

I have to say, it was quite fun taking a jog, sweating and being cooled off by the warm evening breeze.

Mmmmmm... XD

So, let's just say I got about.. 15 minutes worth of exercise today? LOL. We walked around the neighborhood after the jog too. Nice! If all goes well (I'm looking at you Mr. Weatherman) we will jog again.

And after the jog today, we went to torture our poor feet in the hot spring! Something that I could only beat her at. I feel so proud staying here, I have gained the ability to withstand hot water on my skin. =D

Till tomorrow comes, Yan signing off!

Why do people yearn for answers?
I’m happy with this, happy

~Ai no Uta by Fukui Mai
Lyrics credit

0 Responses