yan
Yep, I forgot to update for a week.

Okay, more like lazy. Anyway... I'm trying to remember what I did last week. I'm actually very bad at remembering things. I have pretty short memory. Which explains why I LOVE last minute studying... No it's not an excuse. XD

Friday 8/1 (I nearly forgot about this!)

Manda and Von came over. We watched Zoolander and played Monopoly and some Wii!

Fun times I tell ya!

Saturday 9/1


Catch up session at Paddington in The Curve. Wai Loon bought a DSLR so Jackie now has a partner...

... and everyone else has nicer pictures on FB.

Monday 11/1

CNY is around the corner. My mum and kaima is making kuih kapek! Kapit? Love letters? Whatever.


Being the good/nosy daughter I am, I decided to "help" them out whenever I'm free.
You see, the only thing I can do is put the kuih into their tins.


I cannot fold the kuih as they are too hot for me to handle! But looking at the pros doing it, it's like folding a tissue paper... So I give up and let them do their job! I'm just the benchwarmer/subsitute whenever they go for a break, which they hardly do unless it's lunch break.

Imagine how drool-worthy (not that it isn't drool-worthy ey? XD) this will look with a DSLR camera. Something that I would not invest on. Nope. I have other hobbies that already burns a hole in my purse, thank you very much.

Tuesday 12/1

I watched a uh-what-just-happened movie today - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
It wasn't boring. No. It was just... I can't explain it. It is kind of interesting though. As tantan would put it, one of the more interesting movies we watched together for the past month.
Because we are still kids at heart (or we thought we were) and we went to watch The Princess and the Frog and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. And I wished I had used the money to eat McD instead.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Wednesday 13/1

Supposed to be a power cut from 11am to 6pm, so I went over to help/disturb them making the kuih.

American Idol Season 9!! Somehow Kara seems more in place after Paula left. I just want to see Ellen! She'll appear after the audition rounds I think.


Enough of blabbing from me. It's already Thursday, and I have not started sewing the Timcanpy that this girl wanted me to sew during CF. @_@

Imma start today.

Timcanpy > Resume

I'll... do my resume after I'm done with Timcanpy.

And then the little boy falls asleep
Among the ashes in the flames shining...
First one, then two...

~ Tsunaida te ni Kissu wo [Hands Sealed with a Kiss] by Kobayashi Sanae
Lyrics credit
Labels: edit post
0 Responses