yan
Job-search, an obstacle in every graduate's life.

It can be very difficult, or VERY difficult. And I know of a few who stumbled on the way.

"Stay strong!"

While I'm prepared to trip, I'm also afraid that it might be from my first choice company. Like being rejected by your crush. (Not that I know how it feels yet... Lol)

Mmhmm.

I'm starting to type my resume (AT LAST PEOPLE! REJOICE! =D) and I hope it is sufficient.

I'm targeting Investment Banks at the moment, and I think that they don't really hire freshies, I might be wrong though, I hope...

I don't really want to be a trainee, mostly because of the bond and interview stages. @_@ If I do actually get past them then HALLELUJAH!

Bless me while I type my resume.

Hey, feelings that can’t be told in words exist
No matter to how far people stretch out their hands
A place that they can’t reach exists inside of people
Because I like each and everyone’s soundless thoughts
Even if I don’t become something, I remain unchanged on any day

~Sakasama no Chou [Inversed Butterfly] by SNoW
Lyrics credits
Labels: edit post
0 Responses