yan
Picture post! Cuz I'm lazy...

31/12/2009


Kampai + Heineken + Wii = Loads of laughter

New Year fireworks caught on my sucky HP camera. The red dot IS the firework that has yet to expand into its full glory =D

1/1/2010


Breakfast at 10am at Steven's Corner. 2nd year in a row! Manda's thumb. =P
Have-breakfast-together-for-the-New-Year gang this time : Me, tantan, Von, lingling and Manda. It shall grow!

3D glasses. Avatar in 3D! fell asleep during the final battle. I ish fail. Woke up in time to see Jake turn into the blue cat suit.

2/1/2010


Apartment repainting in progress. The walls are a mess! Water sprayed on the walls resulted in the ugly patches. It's gonna be beige in a few weeks.

Great start to the New Year!

And Happy Birthday Pei Ying! My childhood friend. <3

I'll start
Monday starts these regular days
The weekend that I long for is still far away
I'm already used to the routines on Tuesday & Wednesday
The smile I faked might have just cramped

By the time I realize, it's Thursday
This is pretty important
Since I don't have any plans for tomorrow night
I'll spend all of Friday thinking
Freely, I'll break through these walls & go

~weeeek by NEWS
Lyrics credit
My favourite song from NEWS! Because it's written by GReeeeN. Which is one of my favourite groups! Awesome combo.

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses