yan
It's gonna be the year 2010 in just a few hours!!

I went back to my LJ and I realized I didn't make any resolutions for 2009. Who needs resolutions anyway? XP

Reflecting back on 2009:
- Finished my tertiary education with... running colours? I'm sure they don't look like flying to me
- Improving plushie making skills
- Working on my image
- Established and maintained, what I hope would be life long friendships
- Sis got married, I now have a bro-in-law =D
- The last year I can afford to be childish, next year is the working world baybeh!

So for 2010, I'm not making any resolutions either. Because I will (a) forget about them and (b) worry too much to achieve them.

I'd rather live my life at my pace.

Which explains why my resume is not even done yet!

Last year, friends slept over at my place, after playing some Wii.

This year, I'm going to sleep over at Tantan's place. After playing some Wii! And drinking! Not like we can drink alot but wth...

And then having our going-to-be-made-into-a-yearly-tradition breakfast together with Von on 1 Jan. Wheeeeeeeeee~~ We had Stevens last year. Maybe this year too?

and then I'll be going to watch Avatar (for the 2nd time!) but in 3D with my fam. I hope I'm not too tired so I don't fall asleep in the cinema.

I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope you had a memorable 2009, but make way for 2010!

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Once upon a December

~Once Upon a December from Anastasia OST
Lyrics credits

Labels: edit post
0 Responses