yan
Back from 2 days of Comic Fiesta. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself this time around. Partly due to the fact that I did not volunteer this year. XD

Sales was pretty good. It was a confirm profit but I did spend on other people's stuff so...

Did not take alot of pictures. Less than 5 perhaps. Cosplay photos will be everywhere anyway. Save my battery. Aha.

Oh, and the emcees were WONDERFUL. I like their sporting attitude and sense of humour. Wicked and a lil bit of underlying messages that I manage to catch. They make CF funny and alive, especially during intermissions and even during the Cosplay competition. Imagine some goody-goody emcee. Booooooorinnngggggg. I hope they bring them back a few more years! XP

And on Day 2, during intermission, they played Gee by Girls Generation. Then a bunch of girls started dancing to the steps that Gee is famous for. Then there were cheering. And more Korean songs were played. Sorry Sorry by Suju and Abracadabra from BEG and even Nobody from Wonder Girls! Korea invaded CF. Haha. The bunch of girls then got invited to do an impromptu performance on stage following much cheering. I have to girl them props for being so sporting too! Seems like alot of people in CF are actually into Korean groups for the deejays to have that song on the playlist. I even heard Lollipop from BigBang and 2NE1. ZOMG I was so happy inside!

Will update more about it soon if I have anything to add!

One thing though that I like about CF, it's that I can relate to most of the people there. Even talk to strangers! I'm so happy. Lol.

I can't wait for CF '10. I hope its somewhere like Sunway again.

Oa-oa-a
Dansa med oss
Klappa era händer
Gör som vi gör
Ta nagrå steg at vanster
Lyssna och lar
Missa inte chansen
Nu ar vi har med
Caramelldansen
~ CaramellDansen by Caramell
Lyrics credits
I have no idea what this song means. But it's the dance that's important. It's so famous in the otaku community it's not funny. Almost everybody here knows it.
The song is annoyingly cute. <3
Labels: edit post
0 Responses