yan
EDUCATION is like a video game (you know... where you kill monsters and all, with very leng chai and leng lui main characters).

The tutorial will be nursery.
Level 10 will be kindergarten.
Level 20 will be primary school.
Level 30 will be secondary school.
...Oh, if you bought a pirated game, it might hang at this point. Be very careful! If it doesn't hang there, then you can continue playing the game.
Level 40 will be pre-U.
Level 50 will be U.
And then you will fight the Final Boss.
If you beat 'em, you will get 2 possible endings.

In the GOOD ending (you know, when you KO less, use less time to finish the game), you will probably find a job, and earn ka-chings. ($.$)
In the BAD ending (spent to much time on side quests, die alot during battles in the game), you will be unemployed for a while, and spending ka-chings when you have no way to refill 'em. If you're up for it, you might replay the game now that you know how it works, and hopefully achieve the good ending. (T.T)

And in every game, there's always the achievement part where you strive to complete each mission beautifully. Then maybe your peers will know you as a Professional. Masters. Dr..

In my case, I've played the game, defeated the final boss, I'm now waiting to watch the ending to this Education that took me 17 years to complete.

On another note, I'm currently very occupied with making my lovelies to sell during Comic Fiesta. I hope they really sell, because they are not really doujins, and Comic Fiesta is Comic after all. I hope my booth gets a good spot with the big screen/ main stage in front of me. (*.*)

Occasionally, I'm also helping out (and fooling around) with my mum and kaima making their delicacies. Ahaha. And eating some in the process.

It's rather gloomy now, I hope it stays that way and not throw some thunder on me.

Till next time!

We’re all lost in our thoughts, bearing various obligations
There are dreams we turn towards, while reaching out to others
Clench your teeth and lift your chin up
“Screw this! I’m not losing!” Steel your heart
And move forward little by little
~ 歩み [Ayumi] by GReeeeN
Lyrics credits
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    test message