yan
Here I am, still sitting on my chair, typing this, at home.
Basically, my job search has yet to begin.

Yesterday, I met up with a few of my U friends. They came down from their hometowns to buy the academic transcript. They have sorta decided to continue studying. I'm leaning towards getting a job instead. Not sure if I want to study anymore at this moment but definitely not in the near future. The thought of it bores me honestly. This degree was supposed to mark the end of my student life. But now that I've graduated, I'm looking further beyond that, the thought of getting more professional qualifications to increase my market share becomes tempting.

...but not so soon. I'm done.

I have thought of doing something big, something unrelated to my field of studies. If all goes well, I wish to expand myself in the plushie making business. But looking at my skills, I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. *sigh*

I want to watch movies! Double dose! XD

Till next time!

We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
~ Life is Like a Boat by Rie Fu
Labels: edit post
0 Responses