yan
I find it kinda cute that when my neighbour walked past my house today, she called out:

"Lady~~~~~"

Lol! Of course Lady, being my snobby cat, didn't respond at all.

Tomorrow, I'm promised myself to go shopping, to reward myself. What for? Just for the sake of it. I have not been shopping in a while, I'm hoping to get some bargains tomorrow.

... and I'm going alone! I asked mum to dump me there because she has an event to attend nearby and pick me up afterwards. Or I'll be ROTTING at home I tell ya. ROTTING and it will stink!

It's 'me' time!

I'm also suspecting that my ka-ching tap will be running really dry this month. No kidding. Chinese New Year is not far along anyway. I just have to... spend more cautiously. I'm proud of my self control over my spending haha.

More recently I have been reflecting on myself,, and I realized I REALLY need to brush up on my social skills. Help me please. I swear I can be like a lunatic with the regular gang but I'm like a total alien with others. I can't help but control to NOT ridicule myself in front of other but I like to make fun of my regular gang. It's fun. Heh.

I just need more practice. I'm getting there. Somehow.

Eventful weekend coming up!

We found the little happinesses in each day
In the slow path we walked
Our meeting is just one small thing
In a big world, but just the fact that we met
Is a miracle
~ キセキ [Kiseki] by GReeeeN
Lyrics credits
I swear this is like my favourite song ever. I'm not bored listening to this for the 12398192489th time
It was also the most played song in Japan for 2009, which speaks for itself
Everyone wants a miracle, that is キセキ
Labels: edit post
0 Responses