yan
...things happen. Lol.

I'm really surprised. Grateful. Speechless.

I've achieved something I've NEVER thought of achieving. Unconsciously I achieved it.

That's the thing about me, you know. All my life, I do not place any expectations on myself education wise. I hardly pressure myself in education. It's all about my pace.

And today, I have achieved, in my book, what seems to be success after success. Surprise after surprise. First with PTS, then in UPSR, then in PMR, then SPM, even Pre-U and now di menara gading.

Thank you to whoever has been blessing me behind my back.

Nevertheless, life's never perfect, so while I'm enjoying success here, I'm lacking elsewhere.

For once, I've put myself to the test, and I feel that I'm improving. The battle was half won. =)

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY VON!

See her happy/scared face?
Now you are officially older than me. HAHA

Managed to surprise her, and we got surprised back. By Fridays and by Birthday girl.
Thanks Amanda, Brentda, Tantan and LingLing for helping me!

I believe the next victim is also someone by the name of Von.

CF is coming this weekend. I'm excited - sewing, packing and decorating. I truly enjoy doing this and I can only hope that other people like my work as well. I hope that in the future, this can be one of my side income. Haha.

Sewing was really not my hobby. It's actually more to plushie making. Keychains. Crafts. But when people ask me what is that I do, I just tell them sewing. Because well... it's easier to imagine what I do?

In commemoration of Xmas last year, I made these to sell in CF 08:

A Santa onigiri keychain. And they sold really well. Thank you! (T.T)

This year I made something for Xmas too, but just something really small. I'll post it during Xmas if I remember!

Oh you know I was on the honor role,
got good grades,
and got no soul,
raise my hand before I can speak my mind,
I've been biting my tongue too many times,
And then that magic man said to obey,
(uh huh)
do what magic man do,
not what magic man say,
Now could I please have the attention of the class,
today's assignment,
KICK SOME ASS!
~ School of Rock from the OST by Jack Black
Lyrics credits

0 Responses