yan
Today is just another day. Another Sunday.

I played Mahjong with my aunties today. I haven't joined them since uni started this sem. So satisfying. Haha!

I'm just thankful for my peaceful life right now, one where people would dub as a fairytale life. But no, now that I think of it, my life is not like one. No life is perfect after all.

...and not to forget the Hell I would be in once I start my job. Not so soon of course. What's the rush? Hahaha. *gets-bricked-by-other-freshgrads*

I'm currently addicted to BigBang. Hahaha! Too bad nobody to fangirl with. =(
One solo song from one of the members, Wedding Dress by Taeyang. Love it!

WARNING: it's a Korean song.
Though fans of Ne-Yo should give it a listen. Similar stuff. Some call him the Asian Ne-Yo. If you are free please leave the video to load. Hahahaha!


You never knew how I felt about you
And I hated you so
Sometimes I wished you would be unhappy

~ Wedding Dress by Taeyang (BigBang)
Lyrics credits

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses