yan
I found the perfect quotation for my blog. *points upwards*

As I mentioned, I was supposed to shop for myself today. I DIDN'T.
I walked through every shop that I usually go to. Found nothing. Nada. Sigh.

I have a battle coming up, a personal battle. I must win this. Still planning my strategies. Sometimes I think I think too much. See? (-.-)

Anyone watching Battleground? It is this hiphop dancing competition on Astro 311.
I tell you... it's becoming my family show. Every Saturday 7pm my family will sit in front of the TV watching it.
I have to say, the groups this year are SO GOOD. Rooting for them all. Seriously.
Today's episode was supposed to pick 3 groups to be in the finals next week (live in MOS!!). Instead... the judges chose 4 groups! See? They are that good!

Can't wait for next week! It coincides with CF though CF ends at 7pm. Maybe I can enter MOS to watch it live? Ngehehehehe.

Tata.

So how come we people
Want to compare ourselves like this?
Why do we want to be the best
When everybody’s different?
~ 世界に一つだけの花 [A Flower Unlike Any Other in the World by SMAP]
Labels: edit post
0 Responses