yan
My mum told me today that the seat belt penalty will be enforced on everyone at last. RM300 fine for not buckling up.

Then my relatives were discussing about it today. Saying about how people would refuse to buckle up. Saying it's too uncomfortable to have it restricting your movements. Something restraining your chest.

Hello people, welcome to the world of Seat Belts.

Talking about how uncomfortable it is, how you would just bribe the police a mere sum of RM50 instead of paying the full summon. Isn't it much easier if you just buckle up instead? What's a 30 minutes or 2 hours worth of restraining your chest compared to bribing a police, unless your conscience is okay with that.

I might need to have a talk with my conscience, but anyway... I don't think I can bribe the police either. I feel too much of a coward to do so.

And a story from my friend, who heard from her friend's friend. Who got caught speeding in the middle of the night. So instead of paying the summon, she chose to ask how much would it cost to belanja minum. And she gave him all she got, which was Rm50.

The police told her: So little?

I think she answered that that is all she has in her wallet.

Then the police told her, get this... Tak apa... tunjuklah SEXY sikit.

Sexy sikit?? Please go choose another profession. WTF dude. There is something seriously wrong in this country. Sigh.

Anyway, back to the seat belts. I don't know why I'm so passionate about this issue to be honest. Lol.

Just... buckle up. Save your own life. Save the fine money. Isn't it that easy?

... or would you prefer having your head jammed up in the windscreen of your car if you accidently rammed on the break during an emergency, cutting your pretty face in 20 places?

I don't think so.

P.S. Bought a working blouse and jacket today at 60%. WOOT. Sales rocks.

Maybe I'll see you, so I wear the clothes you bought me
Cut my hair short the way you liked it
To walk the road I walked with you
I walk around the long way, thinking maybe you'll be there
I kept my old phone number
Maybe you'll try to find me again, my house still the same
In my mini-hompy, the songs we used to listen together
Maybe you'll see me, maybe you'll come back
~ Time to Love by T-ara & Supernova
Lyrics credits
I heard this song today on Channel V by chance. It's catchy. And it's Korean on Channel V. Me likey
Labels: edit post
0 Responses