yan
Yes people, today I helped with the kuih making again. The substitute to the rescue! Toilet relief. Lunch relief. Taking-the-clothes-in-due-to-the-rain relief. You name it, I can do it!

Although I didn't do much, but sitting in front of burning charcoal from 11am to 7pm can tire you. I kid you not. Try it.

And tomorrow, a friend from Ipoh is coming to KL. See Mun. She's a real joker, a random fella. And we have stuff in common so I'm really looking forward to seeing her. Because when else can I do so since we've already graduated and she's having her ceremony in Aussie. We used to hang out in Uni. More frequently in Aussie (our steamboat sessions) and the final sem when I stayed in the hostel (mahal sial hostel). Sharing our music interests, dramas and movies. We'd go to Pyramid and walk, spend on good food and on the last day I was there, I chatted with her in her room up to 4am. It was really sad to part, but to meet up once in a while, I really look forward to it. =)

Get up, get up, get up even if you fall down a lot
Even if the world I trusted in betrays me again
I I I I will never cry like a fool
Oh no no no, don't act sneaky like others do
~ Fire by 2NE1
Lyrics credit

Labels: edit post
0 Responses