yan
Convocation in 3 days!

That aside, today I spent some time relaxing.

Wait, I drove to Wangsa Walk today and it WAS NOT relaxing at all. I was making a U-Turn when there is a car coming from my left who did not see me (I was on the straight lane, while she was coming in from a turning) and my dad told me to avoid her by going a little more to the right BUT there was a car there too, so I ended up swaying a bit, but lucky the lady didn't hit me and I didn't hit the car on my right. FUUUUUUH

Hey, I was on the straight lane, it's not my fault if you're coming into my lane without looking. Tsk.

Scratch that. Back home, I managed to catch Marley and Me today on Star Movies at last!

I've been waiting for reruns since it's premier a few weeks back. Finally watched it today. It's nice! It's like watching your life with your pet for more than 10 years in under 2 hours. Marley had to die one day but...

Why must they show it in the movie? T.T
It was so sad and so real.

I feel like getting the autobiography now. Maybe when I get a job?

You see, I already have a check list of what to get myself when I get a job:
1. A new small sling bag
2. A proper watch
3. LG Lollipop <--- Still deciding though...
4. More books!
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
~ Lean on Me by Bill Withers
Lyrics credit

Labels: edit post
0 Responses