yan
While I'm still jobless and pretty free, I'll present to you the things I did in between job interviews.

1) Make chicken pie using Manda's recipe


... mostly mum did the work. Anyway... although it's a bit lacking in many areas, nothing beats homemade food, and this certainly didn't disappoint. Will definitely improve next time.

2) Multiplayer on Wii

Thanks to Manda, Marcus and Michele. I just realized they all start with the letter 'M'. Nice.


3) Make stupid stuff with leftover bread

Garlic toast! In shapes of cats and bears using cookie cutters.


4) Taking pictures of Lady


I simply cannot resist. I'll do a nice compilation post when I have enough! =D

... I hoped you enjoyed the snippets of my dull and boring life.

After I bought the Glee soundtrack, I've been listening to it in every car ride! Dammit Glee makes such nice covers.

Me and a few of my friends are 90% sure on going for Kelly Clarkson's concert. All that's left is to buy the tickets and that will make it 100% sure!

I have another interview tomorrow, let's hope it is the last one.

You may have been seized, you might have been broken,
what's important is that you are still being yourself.
~ Trust Me by Matsushita Yuya (Durarara!! ED song)
Lyrics credits

Labels: edit post
0 Responses