yan
Can you just say, these are HOLYAMAZING.

These are videos from a group called Ok Go. I don't know anything about them.

...besides the fact that they have very interesting music videos!

I saw this music video of theirs years ago. The epic treadmill video. Can you imagine how hard it is to do that?



And today, while channel surfing, I found this:



Don't let the first image when you play this ^ second video fool you. I thought it was some HORRORGORE music video until I saw the next few seconds. And it gets better and better and better and better and better and better.

Watch and be amazed.

Didn't really liked the song though. Or it was because the awesome video totally grabbed my attention that I did not open my ears because my eyes were doing all the work.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses